X

Please Help Me Find These Parts...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Help Me Find These Parts...

My 93' Katana 600 wouldn't stay running, so I decided to tear the carbs apart. I pretty much knew that the kid who I bought the bike from, never cleaned them or had them cleaned (well that's what I thought). Well in the process of disassembling the carbs, I noticed something. I removed all 4 air mixture screws and the springs, then began to remove the washers and o-rings. There were only 3 sets of washers and o-rings, 1 set was missing. So now I need to order the right washer and o-ring, but the parts guy at the local suzuki place wasn't much help So I was wondering if anyone knew the part numbers for the washer and o-ring. That way I can order them and get my bike back together Thanks (in advance) to anyone who helps me out...

CARBURETOR MODEL L M N P R S T
    item #'s 40 and 41.
    BTW, those are in OEM part numbers, if you don't feel like paying $9 bucks in shipping and waiting forever and a day

Comment

Originally posted by arsenic View Post
      CARBURETOR MODEL L M N P R S T
      item #'s 40 and 41.
      BTW, those are in OEM part numbers, if you don't feel like paying $9 bucks in shipping and waiting forever and a day
      Thank you very much! What do you mean by "if you don't feel like paying $9 bucks in shipping and waiting forever and a day"?

Comment

if you order them from Ron Ayers, shipping will be $9 bucks. Ron Ayers takes a LONG time to process your order. Just take those part numbers to the dealer. Tell them you want those.

Comment

Working...
        X