No announcement yet.
X

help!!! start up with video

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how would i know what kind of pilot jets or main jets were...

Comment

the jets are brass I believe. they should have small numbers on them, the main jet is under the needle with the clip on it, and the pilot is next to it or in front of it. All located in the float bowl chamber

Comment

Originally posted by smokeshow81 View Post
        I did check the site for previous threads and it turned out they are stock jets from europe. Apparently mechanics out here wouldn't know what to do with adjustable ones.

If they are stock and are set on the middle one should I just leave it with the stock air filter or should I adjust it to the next level for richer. (up or down?)

Ok so I just tightened in all the A/F screws... 1.5 to tight, 1.75, 2.0 and 2.25.
        So with that my question is:
        we count the turns as 1 being an full complete turn right? 360degs.
        does it matter if the screws all start in different positions?
        90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
        I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
        Originally posted by soulless kaos
        but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

bike is running minty now guys. Put everything together as of this morning and took it for a rip. She quieter, smoother, way more powerful. A total sweetheart really capable of giving me a hold on for dear life kinda ride.

So with that thanks to all that had helped me get through this. No matter how small the issue. Carbs101 was kick ***.

If you guys were in town beers would be on me... and some of that green stuff if your into that. lol.

Comment

sounds like plugs are bad and its getting flodded

Comment

Working...
            X