X

Might buy one, NEED QUICK HELP about 750 motor

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Might buy one, NEED QUICK HELP about 750 motor

Ok so I might buy this kat but its a 600 with a said to have 750 motor in it.

How can I tell if its a 750 motor ?

I just dont wanna get ripped.

Thanks

I do beleive, that near the head on the left side, it hsould be stamped with what size, like mine says 1127. Also, check on the right side, there are som numbers directly above the aprt that sticks out with the little oil viewing window, that should tell you also. If you can get the number, post it up, I am sure Thaz could then tell you.
    Kan-O-Gixxer!
    -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
    -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
    -Ohlins Susupension
    -Various Other Mods

Comment

coo, gonna look at it tommorrow.

Can I see it with the fairings on ?

I am a serious buyer with cash in hand and if he wont take the fairing off if I ask him to with cash in hand I think something would be fishy.

Comment

The one on the oil window thing you should be able to see if you take off the oil door (1 bolt)
        Kan-O-Gixxer!
        -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
        -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
        -Ohlins Susupension
        -Various Other Mods

Comment

a 750 will say on the left hand side like lou 748 is a katana motor 749 is a gsxr motor, its on the lef side as if you were sitting on the bike

Comment

Gonna look at it tommorrow, hope all is well and I will ask if it has the 750 cooler and carbs as well.

Comment

i had a 750 motor a couple of months ago i bet the guy still has it i only wanted 200 bux for it

Comment

Working...
              X