X

Fairing rubbers and bushings

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fairing rubbers and bushings

Hey was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on all of those little rubber grommets and bushings that go into the fairings and body panels. Is this stuff available at home depot or lowes? Do they sell the same kind as whats needed. Anybody have experince with this sorta stuff? I bought this 89 750 kat and its missing all the rubber grommets and bushings. I asked the guy for them and he jus shrugged his shoulders and looked like Homer Simpson

If you have a Sears Hardware store around your way they have a great selection of that kinda stuff. Along with all the metric bolts youd ever need. I also found bolt caps there as well to cover up all the fastening hardware on my bike.
    Joker
    The newest addition to the Family!
    sigpic
    stop by the garage for a better look!

Comment

The ace hardware store carrie some stuff that is close as well at least the ace stores where I live do.

Comment

Originally posted by wepainters View Post
        The ace hardware store carrie some stuff that is close as well at least the ace stores where I live do.
        Ace is the place for when I need metric hardware.

For the rubber parts how about OEM? I didn't check to see if the part numbers are the same with any of the late model Kats but some research will tell wheather or not it's available.
        How To Install Race Tech Emulators & Rebuild Forks
        How To Repack Yoshimura RS3 Exhaust
        How To Install Oil Cooler Fans
        How To Install Audiovox Cruise Control On A 1998+ Katana

Comment

you can get the bushings in a pack of twelve from a suzuki dealership. They can pull up a part list. I think they are 50 cents a piece, well they are here
          1992 katana 600 sold to Luke
          1993 katana 600 sold
          Bandit 1250 2007

Comment

Working...
          X