X

D and D slip on installation?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D and D slip on installation?

Ok, I just got my d and d pipe today. It looked easy enought install. The slip on going onto the pipe part is easy. But on the pipe part theres a rubber grommet attachment, that as far as I can tell has no place to go? Help
    Custom flat black,pin stripes,mesh mod,Custom fender eliminator,signal integrator,Custom handlebars,New smoke screen,Braada cowl soon,clear signals.Later-Jet kit,K&N air filter ............................

nevermind, I got it, the only part I dont quite get is what is the grommett thing on the inside of the pipe near the middle, it seems like maybe dent protection?
    Custom flat black,pin stripes,mesh mod,Custom fender eliminator,signal integrator,Custom handlebars,New smoke screen,Braada cowl soon,clear signals.Later-Jet kit,K&N air filter ............................

Comment

and leak protection. You should probably have that on there.
      Visit www.knee-draggers.com And sign up now!

Comment

Ill take a pic of it, its not leak protection, it isnt near any pipe connection, its in the middle of the pipe that goes down to the header

Comment

All I have to say is WOW. D and D loud!!!

Comment

That rubber grommet is the bumper for the centerstand to rest on, it keeps the centerstand from contacting the shock. And yes the D&D is very loud, I like it but the po-po sure dont........
            2004 Katana 600
            D&D carbon fiber slip-on
            Factory ignition advancer
            K&N Filter
            Dynojet jet kit

Comment

Yes, i have noticed an amazing amount of people that look at the bike now. More loud = more obnoxious= more better.

Comment

Working...
              X