X

Match game hey!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Match game hey!!!

Ha ha now i got ya Can you guys help me how my carbs and tank back up, i think i got them right except for one, thanks to arsenic and sweetlou
    jus wanna be sure tho, thanks alot......

Ok heres what i got.
    A - VENT
    B - VENT
    C -1
    D -3
    E - ????
    F -2
    4 - im guess a vent

Last edited by 2wheelnPit; 05-23-2009, 06:39 PM. Reason: adding something

A & B = vent

C & D = fuel line supply for carbs which goes to the two nipples on the petcock

E = to air box

F = appears to be a vent line for that photo

4 = either a vent or a drain
    How To Install Race Tech Emulators & Rebuild Forks
    How To Repack Yoshimura RS3 Exhaust
    How To Install Oil Cooler Fans
    How To Install Audiovox Cruise Control On A 1998+ Katana

Comment

hey, them stainless steel allen screws, I've seen them somewhere. Yes the E - ??? That go to the air box. It's a blow by tube. You have pods right? Get like a 3 foot long section of hose and wire tie it to the frame, so that all the blow by blows, well not blows, drips out that hose. Not in front of the rear tire though, wire tie it to the side of the frame.
      Last edited by arsenic; 05-24-2009, 03:41 AM.

Comment

cool thanks i jus wanted extra opinions to be sure

Originally posted by arsenic View Post
        hey, them stainless steel allen screws, I've seen them somewhere. Yes the E - ??? That go to the air box. It's a blow by tube. You have pods right? Get like a 3 foot long section of hose and wire tie it to the frame, so that all the blow by blows, well not blows, drips out that hose. Not in front of the rear tire though, wire tie it to the side of the frame.

yes those are the carbs you cleaned for me and yea i have pods ill find somewhere to run it thanks again

Comment

Well, the box sitting directly under the arrowhead for "F" is the California air cleaner for the PAIR pollution control valve system (unless you know something I don't), and "E" normally runs from the valve cover to the airbox for recirculation of oil/gas vapors from the crankcase.

Since you're obviously not using the PAIR valve system, you can use it's air filter as a filter-housing for the "E" -- or you could go the long route as arsenic suggested, making sure the end of the hose is way down (to help prevent debris from getting into the engine when parked; the hose is usually under mild positive pressure from the crankcase while running).

Cheers
          =-= The CyberPoet
          Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

forgot to put its a 91 GSXR 750

Comment

if that helps

Comment

Working...
              X