X

advancer?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• advancer?

can somebody explain an advancer to me? im trying to get my 93 katana to be a bit faster and an advancer was suggested.

thanks

It changes the timing of the spark, causing a longer and fuller burn in the mid range of the rpms... It will give a slight performance boost this way.

Krey
    93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

for the money its probally the best upgrade you can get. i put it on my old 750 and liked the way it helped the bike warm up quicker, also the extra bit of mid range pep was nice.

Comment

100% agreed. If u do any modding to your kat. This should be at the top of your list. With a shift detent spring.
        sigpic
        Update Jul 11 2014
        Done finally road worthy, Huge difference in looks compare to the pic in my SIG. Will update everything soon.

Comment

NEW Factory Pro 5 degree advancer
          Last edited by arsenic; 05-27-2009, 01:06 PM.

Comment

this dude must be too busy wrestling.

Comment

Originally posted by thadude-who-wrestles View Post
              can somebody explain an advancer to me? im trying to get my 93 katana to be a bit faster and an advancer was suggested.
              Full explanation, pro's & con's, etc:

Cheers
              =-= The CyberPoet
              Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Working...
              X