X

kn air filter help please quick

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kn air filter help please quick

can anybody tell me what size the opening is on the back of my carbs,i'm trying to get some pod filters and i dont know the size and i'm about 75 miles away from my bike. its a 1996 gsxf katana 600 with stock carbs.any quick help would great i'm at the parts store rite now thanks guys
    I luv the 90s 96&92 KaT 600

1. Stock air box will run a heck of a lot better and is much easier to tune to than using K&N.

2. If your still set on getting K&N, I have a set I'll sell you for much less than the store your in I know will fit on a 600...

Krey
    93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

Comment

I love my K&N pods... sharper throttle response if you ask me.... 60mm is the opening.... I believe.
        Originally posted by arsenic
        93 octane fuel and K&N pod filters rock.

Comment

Chris I have spoken to you for the last timeabout the name calling!!! If I see it again you will be gone from KR for good....

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

Working...
          X