X

help please

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• help please

yesterday I was out riding and the giggling pin let go. it fell into the laughing gear and broke the clown sprocket. i can't fix it because i need a left handed screwdriver and an inverted hammer.
    does anyone have a left handed screwdriver and an inverted hammer they could lend me?
    I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

Custom flat black,pin stripes,mesh mod,Custom fender eliminator,signal integrator,Custom handlebars,New smoke screen,Braada cowl soon,clear signals.Later-Jet kit,K&N air filter ............................

Comment

No but I have pipe stretcher and a bucket of steam you can have. How about some flight line. Need some of that too?

Comment

In such cases, I find it cheaper to use a can of squelch on the radio circuits and change the muffler bearings before trying to undertake the process of finding the damn giggling pin in the casements. If you support the clown gear shaft with a bit of flight line while using decompressed air mixed with oxidihydride to blast out the left temporal lobe of the Parisian cam (sometimes known as the Can-Cam), it should work. Don't forget to rewind the spring in the Hosenfrack-delaminator before riding again.

Cheers,
          =-= The CyberPoet
          Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

I have a special set of left handed allen wrenches if you need them
            93' 750, I just washed the bugs off, let's go for a ride!

Comment

wow....you can still get buckets of steam, Zuki? there are dicontinued here because they cause corrosion. how much you want for the pipe stretcher? It will go perfect with my pipe shrinker. i will have a matching set.

when I was working at the shop, we used to get all the new guys with stuff like this. for example, we used to use lead hammers alot for set-ups on the machines cuz they give a good solid blow, but are soft and don't damage stuff. we used to get the "new guy" by sending him to round up all the lead hammers and take them into heat treat to have them hardened. it was amusing.

Comment

We used Left handed smoke shifters and bacon stretchers when I was a kid. Later it became Sky hooks and wire stretchers (hydraulic and Pneumatic) Good times!

Thanks Mojoe.
                AMA member # 224227

Comment

In my first intership while very nervous my first week I was sent to the toolroom for the left handed allen wrenches, I ran off thinking I was helpful and as soon as the words came out of my mouth I realized, the toolroom worker I asked just said "boy, you been had". Ah, sweet memoires
                  93' 750, I just washed the bugs off, let's go for a ride!

Comment

if you ever have to put up a fence, go buy some post holes. it is easier than digging them.

Comment

Back in the days of printing we used to send the new guy for halftone dots.

BTW don't forget to check your turn signal fluid
                      Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

They used to try to send the new guy back to the truck to get a "smatter" where I used to work . Invariably , the new guy would ask "what's a "smatter" ?" , and someone else would reply "nothing , what's a smatter with you ?" .
                        I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

In the car audio business, we use wire stretchers a lot. My friends and I would rag non-automotive types all the time with stuff like that. If you slip up and mention a flux capacitor, though, they usually catch on. Head/tail light fluid gets 'em every time.
                          Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

I laughed as I never laughed before Great topic.

I'll check my head light liquid level , looks very important.

)
                            WittyMonkey
                            ----------------------------------
                            www.bostontechnologies.com

Comment

Box of ground gromits, Chem light batteries and a Pric E-7

Comment

Working...
                              X