X

factory pro jet kit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• factory pro jet kit

So i ditched the dynojet kit and just bought the basic drop in kit by factory pro. Any reviews on this kit? Also there is 3 jets in a bag together and 1 by it's self.. What is up with that?

you should probably read the instructions that came with it. That's a great kit.

Comment

Bike year/make/model?

Cheers,
      =-= The CyberPoet

__________________________________________________ ________
      CyberPoet's Katana Maintence and Upgrade Parts Offerings
      The Best Metal Steel Aluminum Motorcycle Tire Valves in the World, plus lots of motorcycle & Katana (GSX600F / GSX750F) specific help files.
      Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

1994 750 kat

Comment

it's ok CP, his choices were DjnoJunk or Factory Pro. Ivan's isn't an option, no need to biatch at me.

Comment

Originally posted by JAVELIN350 View Post
            So i ditched the dynojet kit and just bought the basic drop in kit by factory pro. Any reviews on this kit? Also there is 3 jets in a bag together and 1 by it's self.. What is up with that?
            I imagine the one single goes on the #3 carb. Suzuki jetted that one just a hair richer to compensate for the higher temps on that cylinder.
            Chris

Originally posted by jetmerritt
            Save up for great gear and dress for the fall before you ride. If you can't afford good quality gear, don't ride. It's like saying you can't afford seat belts for your car. There are just no laws to make gear mandatory.

Comment

Factory Pro dose NOT work that way, READ THE INSTRUCTIONS!

Comment

I did and they don't say anything about the singal jet. That's kinda why I'm asking after I did a search for factory pro and found nothing for the 1 jet

Comment

see the part that says "included parts"? It's right there.
                  Last edited by arsenic; 04-20-2009, 05:53 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JAVELIN350 View Post
                    I did and they don't say anything about the singal jet. That's kinda why I'm asking after I did a search for factory pro and found nothing for the 1 jet
                    Call Factory Pro and ask if you can't find the answer in the instructions. As for my previous advice, if Arsenic says that's not right there's a 99% chance he's right.
                    Chris

Originally posted by jetmerritt
                    Save up for great gear and dress for the fall before you ride. If you can't afford good quality gear, don't ride. It's like saying you can't afford seat belts for your car. There are just no laws to make gear mandatory.

Comment

Working...
                    X