X

Carb Kit for 98+

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carb Kit for 98+

It looks like someone is finally making a carb rebuild kit for the 98+ models:

Supplying new parts for Vintage Motorcycles! Honda, Kawasaki, Suzuki, Yamaha and Harley-Davidson. Old Bike Barn has what you need for your vintage motorcycle project!

Has anyone bought one of these? No one seems to have a parts list or pictures, and I want to make sure it's not just a database error before I drop $100 on parts.

-Peter

I would be suspcious of the "kit" without reviewing it.

The reason I say that, is becuase the kat uses Mikuni Carbs, and the Bandits use KEI. While they are similar... they aren't THAT similar.
    -Steve

sigpic
    Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
    Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

I bought 4 of those kits, 1 for each carb. Yes they are perfect. Don't try to figure out were the "mystery" orings go.

Comment

Cool. Motorcyclecarbs.com has this one, too:

Decisions, decisions.

Comment

wow dude, search ebay, there are K&L rebuild kits on there for far less then that. Ok, now I can't find them, but they are there.

Comment

Thanks, arsenic. Picked up a set on ebay. I think I'm going to go ahead and install Ivan's jet kit while I've got them torn down. Does anyone have an opinion on the aftermarket fuel screws?

factory, bandit, gsf, 1200, carb, carburetor, carburator, tuning, stage 3, config 30, stage 1, mikuni, BMC, air filter, auto, automotive, motorcycle, ega, exhaust gas analyzer, factory, Aprilia, bandit, Honda, BMW, Buell, cbr, cbr600, ec997, eddy current, gsx, gsxr, ignition advance, Indian, jet, Kaw, Kawasaki, Yamaha, Mikuni, Keihin, Harley Davidson, r6, salvisberg, shift kit, tuning, billet, engine cover, dyno, dynojet, power commander, 100, 150, 200, factory, emulsion tube, needle jet, transmission detent, allen screw, racing, sounds, frame bumper,

-Peter

Comment

Old bike barn, would not recommend unless you absolutely need the product. Poor customer service and its been over a week and i still have to wait another week before they SHIP my carb kits. Whenever i called they were busy or closed. Never replied to my emails.....so yeah.

Comment

Working...
              X