X

Can anyone identify these?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by arsenic View Post
    I know that BP, and he's talking about trading for an old tuna front end. Why did you jump at the chance to trade? uuummm... maybe cause the GSXR front end is better.
    Chris, BP's responce wasnt directed at you.
    If its not broke, Hit it with a bigger hammer and blame it on cheap imports

RIP Dad 3/15/08 Love and miss ya already

Originally posted by Nero
    Even I played for a minute or so, then I recovered what little manhood I had left and stopped.

Comment

Originally posted by Newbie2it View Post
      Chris, BP's responce wasnt directed at you.
      he quoted me I'm not trying to get in a pizzing match here. What's better GSXR or GSXF, I doesn't take rocket surgery to figure that out.

Comment

Whatever dude.. A 25 year old front end is a 25 year old front end. I'm hardly jumping on it because I'm not offering to to do it.. I would have if the idea came up before I had reattached the front end..

Comment

ok relax guys....I didnt mean to stir you guys up.. but here is some pics of the front end...I am not sure how much is gsxr or katana.

NOW DONT LAUGH......I DIDNT DO IT...

92 Kat 600
          mods so far:
          -96 750 engine -04 gsxr1000 rear fairings -02 gsxr 1000 6" rear wheel -and f upper fairings -190/50r17 tire -custom extended swing arm -02 gsxr rear brakes -520 chain conversion -gsxr forks and front end -undertail exhaust -04 yam r1 pegs and shifter -750 rear suspension -+2 rear sprocket -minus 1 f sprocket
          www.myspace.com/waltwallace

Comment

those are USD forks, therefore, BP, they can't be 25 years old, 15 yes, 25 no.

Comment

first off,keep in mind i've drunk a bit but....is it possible that this came from a yzf600r? looks really familar for some reason an the yzf uses a rim that looks like this,again not sure but a thought that you may wanna check into.
              It's not an R bike,it's made for sport touring. Compare it to what it IS!

Comment

I don't piano steering head bearing are the same as zuki steering head bearing, but I do not know and I don't feel like looking.

Comment

Only thing that MIGHT be stock up there is the wheel , clip-ons , and controls . Hell , even your brake discs ain't Katana bits . BTW , looks like your speedo cable may not be hooked up there or is routed way wrong .....
                  I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Working...
                  X