X

Extended Swingarm 89 katana 600

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Extended Swingarm 89 katana 600

does anyone know a website, other than ebay, to get one?

thanks

Have one custom made or find someone selling a custom made arm.
    90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
    I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
    Originally posted by soulless kaos
    but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

I've run across a few before, don't have them bookmarked. Do a search on custom swingarms and check the websites who make them for several bikes, you might find what your looking for.

Or... look for someone to make one for you. Lots of skilled people on this website very knowledgeable about the Kat and have the skills.

Krey
      93 750 Kat

Modified Swingarm, 5.5 GSXR Rear with 180/55 and 520 Chain, 750 to 600 Tail conversion, more to come. Long Term Project build thread http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=96736

"I've done this a thousand times before. What could possibly go wron.... Ooops!"

Comment

Contact D&G or PMFR about doing one for you. You can find phone #s for either on Google & both make GREAT products. Ray.
        85GS1150E 83GS1100SD 83GS1100ES 82GS1000SZ 96GSXR1500DRAGBIKE 96GSXR1400DRAGBIKE 90GSXR1166DRAGBIKE 05SDG110PITBIKE & 8 QUADS!!! "Life is tough! It's even tougher when you're stupid!" John Wayne

Comment

Just build your own, it's not that hard really. Just make sure of the steel you're using and be certain about your welding skills. I made mine and I've got about $50 and 3 or 4 hrs in it.
          94 600 With a GSX-R 1100 engine. Stretched, lowered. Air shifter, Nitrous, Who knows what next...

Comment

I think the 750 swingarm gets you like 1.5"
            sigpic
            »Ross Wendell
            »1992 Katana 600, 1987 MR2 turbo, 2005 Corolla

Comment

i'm taking the longer, 750 swingarm off my 600 because the handling on my previous 600 was great. this bike came with the 750 swingarm, and it's 1" or 1.5" longer, don't remember which.
              KLR 650, KLR 250, Beta TR 32 trials bike, Katana 600, BMW R65, Tundra V8 4x4

Comment

Working...
              X