No announcement yet.
X

too lean?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

On my pre with crappy Uni air filter and full yoshimura 4-1 I think we put in 120s, it was still a bit on the lean side and the Uni wasn't helping.
    90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
    I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
    Originally posted by soulless kaos
    but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

Now you know why I went back to the stock filter. Plus jetted it down to where it runs fine.

Comment

are you saying I should have left stock main jets in?
        "If you aint first, you're last"

Comment

Originally posted by scottynoface View Post
          On my pre with crappy Uni air filter and full yoshimura 4-1 I think we put in 120s, it was still a bit on the lean side and the Uni wasn't helping.
          600's actually use bigger jets than the 750's .
          DJ tells you to use 144's with pods on the pre750 .

Originally posted by Mikey Dank View Post
          are you saying I should have left stock main jets in?
          If you ain't changed the pipe or intake , yeah . Hell , I know one dude with a pre 750 who actually went DOWN with a full pipe . Dyno-tuned and made more power with smaller than stock mains , and was stoich-correct .
          Last edited by md86; 04-07-2009, 02:44 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
          I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Working...
          X