X

this oil is the bomb

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this oil is the bomb

hey gals and gals dunno if anyone has ever heard or tried this oil, SPECTRO GOLDEN 4, but a good friend of mine that work in a cycle shop told me about it and it really is good stuff it made my engine run so much quieter and shift smoother its a 20w semi syth runs around 10 bones per quart

Compared to which oil that you were running before?

Meanwhile, Spectro Golden's synthetic is a true PAO oil, so it *should* do great.

Cheers,
    =-= The CyberPoet

__________________________________________________ ________
    CyberPoet's Katana Maintence and Upgrade Parts Offerings
    The Best Metal Steel Aluminum Motorcycle Tire Valves in the World, plus lots of motorcycle & Katana (GSX600F / GSX750F) specific help files.
    Last edited by The CyberPoet; 03-28-2009, 11:26 PM.
    Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

I just tried Rotella 5w40 synthetic and mine shifts and runs smoother than the oil I had in before, Motul semi syn 10w40. The Rotella is better for the cold weather start ups also. It goes for about $23 a gallon compared to Motul for $32 a gallon.
      R.I.P. Marc (CyberPoet)

Comment

My viffer and 08 VW Rabbit both love Rotella 5w40 Its a good price compared to a lot of the JASO oils.

Comment

Both my bikes love the Shell Rotella T. Let me just say this, I put this oil to the test BIG TIME. I ride the bikes very hard in the twisties, lots of high rpm riding, and quick hard acceleration for hours at a time.

Shell Rotella rocks!!!
          2007 Honda CBR600rr
          2007 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14

visit the Twisted Assassins
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X