X

rpms in gear

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rpms in gear

i've not been able to ride very much due to my accident and subsequent 3 fractures but while i was riding the rpms seemed to be high but it might be cause i'm not used to the bike nor ever rode before. i know that the rpms will fluctate a lot but if i am doing say 55 what gear and rpm should i be looking at?
    R.I.P. Marc- You will be missed!

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

In 6th in my 2000 750, 55mph be about.......4000rpm?

I know that 60mph is pretty much spot on 4500.

Comment

04 750
      6 gear 100kph at 4500rpm ,loud exhaust always has me looking for 7th gear
      Blood , its in you to give! http://www.blood.ca/

Comment

Originally posted by rexazz2 View Post
        04 750
        Hmmm. I try to get it in 7th at least half a dozen times a day. Lots of highway driving you see. I try to keep count but.........I'm getting better.

Comment

Originally posted by Robgsxf750 View Post
          Hmmm. I try to get it in 7th at least half a dozen times a day. Lots of highway driving you see. I try to keep count but.........I'm getting better.
          thats why I know the rpm ,look at speedo and rpm and I know
          Blood , its in you to give! http://www.blood.ca/

Comment

im looking too for 7th sometimes but dont want to gear down in the rear sprocket ...i like the blast off in low ..and dont want to spend all that x $

Comment

Originally posted by rexazz2 View Post
              04 750

Comment

Working...
              X