X

Kat in a tree 56 k fuggetaboudit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kat in a tree 56 k fuggetaboudit

If you dont have a bike lift, a nearby tree and some rope will do nearly as good. I decided to do a few minor mods today, engine swap, 750 cams, GSXR 750 rear shock, kat 750 front end, dropping a tooth in the front, stripping all paint and stickers, tank swap, you know, just the minor things.
    Attached Files
    If Knowledge is Power, There are a lot of very weak people out there!!!

'97 TLS It's the "WILD, HAIRY-ARSED, NUN-RAPING VIKING PSYCHOPATH!" with M4 complete exhaust, PCII, -1front +2 rear, airbox mod, R motor with pairvalve mod, temp sensor relocation mod, and oil cooler mod

here are a few more

'97 TLS It's the "WILD, HAIRY-ARSED, NUN-RAPING VIKING PSYCHOPATH!" with M4 complete exhaust, PCII, -1front +2 rear, airbox mod, R motor with pairvalve mod, temp sensor relocation mod, and oil cooler mod

Comment

i was about to make a Kentucky joke until i realized that's where you are! on a serious note-are you sure that tree is big enough?!

Comment

Looks like a MURDER scene!!! Good luck with the project!
        I focus on the pain, The only thing thats real.

Comment

Originally posted by KatDan2
          i was about to make a Kentucky joke until i realized that's where you are! on a serious note-are you sure that tree is big enough?!
          In Kentucky we are kings of ingenius engineering. So far the tree has been plenty big enough, just came inside, the engine is now in, the front end is on and she is sitting on two wheels and a kickstand. Besides, we hung plenty of criminals from that tree in the 1800's.

Comment

Originally posted by tungsten
            A few of the people on here know me, also know that this kat ended its life in a tree when my buddy hit a tree at 130 on it. It only seems fitting its new life begins in a tree.

Comment

Comment

You know your a red neck when.....
                Kan-O-Gixxer!
                -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
                -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
                -Ohlins Susupension
                -Various Other Mods

Comment

Hey now , that's just "doin what you gotta do" . Some of you might go out and buy or make a stand for that sorta thing , but some others of us would just as soon take the quicker , easier approach ! I ain't no redneck , but I'da done the same thing ! Now , GIMMIE THOSE PLASTICS !
                  I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

I can send you a left side plastic that is in sad sad shape if you want it. But trust me you dont want it. LOL and you know if its ME saying its in bad shape, its hopeless LOL

Comment

No no no , I want the ones in the pic !
                      I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Originally posted by tungsten
                        Jeebus it does!!
                        Dim lighting, tarps..

House of a thousand Katana corpses!!

Comment

YEE-HAW!!!

Comment

JESUS! Is that an illusion or is that tree about 5-6 FEET across!? 8)
                            I've owned over 70 Katanas - you think I know anything about them?
                            Is there such a thing as TOO MANY BIKES?
                            Can you go TOO FAST on a bike?
                            Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

how did you get the gsxr shock to fit? did it bolt right on or what?

Comment

Working...
                              X