No announcement yet.
X

Kat in a tree 56 k fuggetaboudit

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bolted it right in, but i had to move the battery box to do it. No big deal, just move it forward and bolt it right back down.
    If Knowledge is Power, There are a lot of very weak people out there!!!

'97 TLS It's the "WILD, HAIRY-ARSED, NUN-RAPING VIKING PSYCHOPATH!" with M4 complete exhaust, PCII, -1front +2 rear, airbox mod, R motor with pairvalve mod, temp sensor relocation mod, and oil cooler mod

Comment

Hanging things from a tree, Hmmmm, that is a givin in KY isn't it J/K and no offense.
      TDA Racing/Motorsports
      1982 Honda CB750 Nighthawk, 1978 Suzuki GS750 1986 Honda CBR600 Hurricane; 1978 Suzuki GS1100E; 1982 Honda CB750F supersport, 1993 Suzuki Katana GSX750FP. 1981 Suzuki GS1100E (heavily Modified) http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=94258
      Who knows what is next?
      Builder of the KOTM Mreedohio september winning chrome project. I consider this one to be one of my bikes also!
      Please look at this build! http://katriders.com/vb/showthread.php?t=91192

Comment

Hmm i have used a tree with a block and tackle to remove a car engine before...
        Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

"That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness." - Declaration of Independance

Comment

Originally posted by Special K
          Jeebus! Is that an illusion or is that tree about 5-6 FEET across!? 8)
          i think thats the shed that the fram is leaning against

www.SOARacing.ca

Comment

Working...
          X