X

Need some help ASAP!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need some help ASAP!!

I rode my bike about 150 miles this weekend and it was running like shiat all weekend. I thought maybe it was a fouled plug or something. I get it home yesterday and tear into it today. I get the tank off and this is what I find. The top of the carb is broken. I need one of these yesterday!!!! If anyone out there has one and could get it out to me on Tuesday, I would be most appreciative. Just let me know how much for it.
    If Knowledge is Power, There are a lot of very weak people out there!!!

'97 TLS It's the "WILD, HAIRY-ARSED, NUN-RAPING VIKING PSYCHOPATH!" with M4 complete exhaust, PCII, -1front +2 rear, airbox mod, R motor with pairvalve mod, temp sensor relocation mod, and oil cooler mod

Thanks to Thazkat and MD86 I will be fixed this weekend!!! You guys are great!! Thanks a million!!

'97 TLS It's the "WILD, HAIRY-ARSED, NUN-RAPING VIKING PSYCHOPATH!" with M4 complete exhaust, PCII, -1front +2 rear, airbox mod, R motor with pairvalve mod, temp sensor relocation mod, and oil cooler mod

Comment

OK so here's the real question. How in the heck did you get a hole in that cap? It's got about as much portection around it as you can have.
      Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

Just so you and others know..............I ALWAYS have a few of those around.............just in case. I'd be happy to send you one............

Oh, yeah, don't forget about the little round o-ring!

8)
        I've owned over 70 Katanas - you think I know anything about them?
        Is there such a thing as TOO MANY BIKES?
        Can you go TOO FAST on a bike?

Comment

JB weld for a temp fix!!!
          Kan-O-Gixxer!
          -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
          -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
          -Ohlins Susupension
          -Various Other Mods

Comment

Originally posted by BraadaJim
            OK so here's the real question. How in the heck did you get a hole in that cap? It's got about as much portection around it as you can have.
            Jim if you only talked to Jason more often you would understand how he got a hole there. He works on his bike more than MD86 does.
            www.mopowersports.com

Comment

Jim, I have no clue whatsoever about how the hole got there. I just know it was running like crap weekend.

Keith, thanks for the offer and I greatly appreciate it but MD86 already has me covered. Could probably use the O-ring you're talking about though.

Jimmy, it's a good thing MD86 works on his bike as much as he does that way he had the part I needed. Did you see my post about what I did this weekend?

Comment

Hey now , I work on mine quite a bit . It's just when it's running well enough and it's nice outside , I try to do as little as possible to it to keep it running decent ...
                I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Originally posted by SweetLou
                  JB weld for a temp fix!!!
                  A 'temp' fix? My #4 carb cap has been jb welded/siliconed for a couple months now!
                  Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

Originally posted by SlytlyDeranged
                    Keith, thanks for the offer and I greatly appreciate it but MD86 already has me covered. Could probably use the O-ring you're talking about though.

Shoot me some cheap postage & I will!

PayPal ID is [email protected]. Just send $1..........(its mostly to get a link 'cause I'm lazy and that way I won't have to type out your addy & such!)
                    I've owned over 70 Katanas - you think I know anything about them?
                    Is there such a thing as TOO MANY BIKES?
                    Can you go TOO FAST on a bike?

Comment

Already covered ...
                      I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Working...
                      X