X

salvaged title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• salvaged title

does anyone have any info on how to reregister a salvaged title, what needs to be done, and is there some kind of inspection required, I live in california and not to familiar with salvaged titles. I need to know how hard or easy it is. any help or info would be appreciated thanks

Re: salvaged title

Originally posted by ray90813
    does anyone have any info on how to reregister a salvaged title, what needs to be done, and is there some kind of inspection required, I live in california and not to familiar with salvaged titles. I need to know how hard or easy it is. any help or info would be appreciated thanks
    Different states have different salvage title requirements -- in some states, you can't reregister a salvage title, in some you can, and some states honor the originating state's requirements (example: Florida has multiple types of salvage titles, including both rebuildable and non-rebuildable). You will want to check your with state title agency to see what can be done, and you may want to read through this list of title types for more info:

Cheers
    =-= The CyberPoet
    Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Call your local DMV office and ask them for the INSPECTIONS division - they can help you..................
      I've owned over 70 Katanas - you think I know anything about them?
      Is there such a thing as TOO MANY BIKES?
      Can you go TOO FAST on a bike?
      Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

Working...
      X