X

Clamp on air filter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scottynoface View Post
    I don't know or care about the effects of a K&N filter, I just shock the bulls before the fight

Oh and if you REALLY wanna be a douche-nozzle that claims massive power gains, try one of these, they pretty much double your peak horsepower from what I hear

Everybody gets so worked up over air filters...

Seems like scotty cant take a gentle joke & wants to get personal, very brave from behind a computer

Oh btw pipercross filters really are rubbish now can we get back to a serious conversation ???
    Renthals & twin spots do not make a streetfighter !

Comment

Originally posted by tone View Post
      Seems like scotty cant take a gentle joke & wants to get personal, very brave from behind a computer

Oh btw pipercross filters really are rubbish now can we get back to a serious conversation ???
      Lol...sure...whatever you say tone...

There is no serious conversation to be had when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object. No one is going to change their opinion based on any arguments present here, except for hardly as he's offered the only proof I've seen since joining this website. I'm sure pretty much everyone else shares my sentiment that we're sick of seeing these threads, and I'm 100% sure steves jimmy and fred are sick of locking it down because of you calling everyone halfwits.

And now that you called me out on a bunch of bull****, you better keep my name out of your mouth...

I repeat... get over it and move on troll.
      90% of motorcycle forum members do not have a service manual for their bike.

Originally posted by Badfaerie
      I love how the most ignorant people I have met are the ones that fling the word "ignorant" around like it's an insult, or poo. Maybe they think it means poo
      Originally posted by soulless kaos
      but personaly I dont see a point in a 1000 you can get the same power from a properly tuned 600 with less weight and better handeling.

Comment

The point of my posts here was to try to get to the bottom on the supposed problems with these filters to improve my own knowlage & to hear opinions from sensible people with some mechanical skill (no not you scotty you dont qualify)

Yes i'll push the boundries a little & challenge peoples ideas in the search for knowlage but the idea is NOT to get into an argument about it so if you must resort to stupid comments all you are managing to do is show that you have an even lower IQ than we previously thought

My idea's might change once i see a CONVINCING argument to
        prove i'm wrong
        Last point for now ive only ever called anyone stupid directly AFTER the've made a stupid remark such as the ones above, you figure it out

cheers
        Last edited by tone; 01-27-2009, 07:56 PM.
        Renthals & twin spots do not make a streetfighter !

Comment

Thread... going... nowhere useful... fast.
          -Steve

sigpic
          Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register
          Don't forget to check the Wiki! http://katriders.com/wiki

Comment

Working...
          X