No announcement yet.
X

Why is D&D such a disappointment

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To each their own... but don't be surprised when I want to ride ahead of you.
    Katriders.com, we've got dumb answers!

Comment

Not D&D Rocks!

Comment

Originally posted by LAsunbird86 View Post
        my yoshi came with the bike
        So did mine . But I tracked down and tossed the stocker on trying to chase jetting problems , and liked it . Just not cleaning the chain with it in place .
        I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Originally posted by ckoepke View Post
          Why is D&D such a disappointment?
          Maybe you're not using the right dice.

-
          -

I poured spot remover on my dog. Now he's gone.

Comment

I had the slip-on on my old kat, I loved it. I will probably put one on my other kat too, who knows.

I guess that puts me in the ...what was it "wanker" group? Funny how you get bashed for what you like or don't like. But then, I like the Yosh and Two Brothers too.

KCCO!!!
            Why does Sea World have a seafood restaurant? I was sitting there eating and thought...OMG I could be eating one of the slow learners!"

Comment

Originally Posted by LAsunbird86
              my yoshi came with the bike
              So did mine but it doesn`t give me the low end grunt that I want.Yoshi is nice sounding pipe but it`s too subtle to me.I listened to a D&D on a blue kat600 on youtube and now I want one!There was a red one that had a deep tone also.If the two bikes belong to members on KR I would like to know if thats the racepack or streetpack baffle
              1990 Kat 750 GSXR750 cams Barnetts clutch kit Yoshimura full exhaust

Comment

My brothers 600 has a kerker on it. Its EXTREMELY loud, but as far as I can tell it resembles how a d&d sounds.

He loves it, Its just soooooo loud when we ride together!

I enjoy my yoshi. Its loud enough to hear on the highway, but not loud enough to make your ears bleed after 50+ minutes of riding.

Comment

I'm getting a full D and D black satin set-up for my 98 Kat........awesome sound.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm...ndID=107018844
                  http://www.youtube.com/user/neoshifter

Genesis 9:6
                  Whosoever sheddeth man's blood, by man shall his blood be shed......RIP Daniel A. Mguire,you'll always be in my heart brother.

Comment

Working...
                  X