X

New used carbs installed.....now what

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New used carbs installed.....now what

well i put another set of carbs in my bike becauseit had a bad hesitation from about 5500-7000 rpms....i figured it to be one of the carbs because the butteryfly didnt look like it was opening correctly and i couldnt fix it..........so now on with the new carbs.........bike starts, runs, pops/backfires and will die sometime while under throttle. how do i solve this? Also, does anyone have a picture of a carb setup that is completel and correct? Mine had two little nipples that connected the 1&2 carb and the 3&4 and stuck up with no hose........the new one has a hose that is connecting the two little nipples that stick up between the carbs.....should it be there?
    Uh Oh here we go....

ok so where do the hoses labled 6 go>? mine are connected to each other........i cant get this thing to run right for sh!t!!
    Uh Oh here we go....

Comment

I believe those should just be routed towards the ground, NOT conecting the niples together!!!!

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

ok i just pulled em off lol........i got the bike running reaaaaaaaaally nice.well alot better than anytime before. It now has power all the way through the rpm range. I still think it could use a good carb sync and maybe a valve adjustment. for now.........it finally can pull the front wheel up!
        Uh Oh here we go....

Comment

Glad to hear your making progess!!!!

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

i dont know what i did but i got it fixed for now......probably take it to a shop and have the check over it and adjust whatever needs adjusted
            Uh Oh here we go....

Comment

Working...
            X