X

Carb question. Unknown part

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carb question. Unknown part

There is a little black rubber piece that covered up the pilot jet. i am not sure what it is but there was one missing. can anyone tell me what the piece is?
    Attached Files

Its a plug. The pilot circuit is metered through the little holes further up in that hole. Without the plug, its allowing too much fuel into that carbs circuit. You can get them from the dealer or Ron Ayers.
    If its not broke, Hit it with a bigger hammer and blame it on cheap imports

RIP Dad 3/15/08 Love and miss ya already

Originally posted by Nero
    Even I played for a minute or so, then I recovered what little manhood I had left and stopped.

Comment

Originally posted by Newbie2it View Post
      Its a plug. The pilot circuit is metered through the little holes further up in that hole. Without the plug, its allowing too much fuel into that carbs circuit. You can get them from the dealer or Ron Ayers.
      Thanks for the help, but Can you tell the name of it or tell me which number it is from the diagram attached.
      Attached Files

Comment

that attachment is friggin tiny, just tell me the year and cc's and I'll tell you what number.

Comment

Originally posted by arsenic View Post
          that attachment is friggin tiny, just tell me the year and cc's and I'll tell you what number.

It is a 91 katana 600

Comment

Working...
          X