No announcement yet.
X

just died and wont restart

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, problem solved... there was a tear in the pos battery terminal that was rubbing the frame and creating the short circuit. I'm off to the store to get a new on. Thanks for all of the help. I'd take you all out to lunch if I could or if you're ever in sacramento.

-Jason

Comment

I'd take you all out to lunch if I could or if you're ever in sacramento
      819-843-3345....that is the number to the pizza joint down the road. They deliver and take credit cards over the phone. Order me a large Johnny's special...hold the anchovies.

hehe...just kidding. Glad you found the problem.
      I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

Originally posted by Mojoe
        819-843-3345....that is the number to the pizza joint down the road. They deliver and take credit cards over the phone. Order me a large Johnny's special...hold the anchovies.

I tried, but they had never heard of some named "Mojoe" and didn't have a delivery address... they probably thought I was prank-calling.

Damn.
        =-= The CyberPoet
        Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Originally posted by The CyberPoet
          Originally posted by Mojoe

I tried, but they had never heard of some named "Mojoe" and didn't have a delivery address... they probably thought I was prank-calling.

Damn.
          =-= The CyberPoet
          did you parlez vous francais with them? maybe they jusrt didn't understand english.
          I don't have a short temper. I just have a quick reaction to bullshit.

Comment

Working...
          X