Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anonymous
    replied
    Originally posted by The CyberPoet
    Because brake pads are heavy and the mark up is fairly low, I recommend getting them (aftermarket) from your dealer -- by the time you pay shipping, you're usually behind. I like EBC's; there are other good brands out there as well.

Cheers
    =-= The CyberPoet
    +1 EBC HH here

Leave a comment:

• The CyberPoet
    replied
    Because brake pads are heavy and the mark up is fairly low, I recommend getting them (aftermarket) from your dealer -- by the time you pay shipping, you're usually behind. I like EBC's; there are other good brands out there as well.

Cheers
    =-= The CyberPoet

Leave a comment:

• SweetLou
    replied
    Originally posted by tzortn
    I just got a set of Diablo Stradas from Dennis Kirk. They will beat any published tire price by $1. I told them about the deal from American Motorcycle Tire and they beat it by $1 per tire. You will need to give them the web address so they can check.
    Reallllly..... Hmmmmm... I may need to get my Diablos from there then. There shop/warehouse is only 45 minutes away, would save me on shipping!

Leave a comment:

• tzortn
    replied
    I just got a set of Diablo Stradas from Dennis Kirk. They will beat any published tire price by $1. I told them about the deal from American Motorcycle Tire and they beat it by $1 per tire. You will need to give them the web address so they can check.

Leave a comment:

• KnightRider
    replied
    www.DennisKirk.com HUGE bike inventory
    www.RonAyers.com HUGE OEM inventory....lil pricey

Leave a comment:

• Dogs&Kats
    replied
    If you're still looking for Diablos, I found my Diablo Stradas for $192.- shipped at www.americanmototire.com. Check it out and go for 150/70/17s for the rear, and 120/70/17 front.

Leave a comment:

• banana600
    started a topic EDIT: brake pads and diablos

EDIT: brake pads and diablos

where's the best place to pick up some pads for my 92 online? i know when i go down to the local shop they'll want an arm and a leg for em. thanks guys.

update: went to get my sticker, apparently i need new rubber to pass. where's the cheapest place to get diablos from? and what's the max width i can get them without modifying anything? right now the rear is 140. thanks again.
Working...
X