X

EDIT: brake pads and diablos

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EDIT: brake pads and diablos

where's the best place to pick up some pads for my 92 online? i know when i go down to the local shop they'll want an arm and a leg for em. thanks guys.

update: went to get my sticker, apparently i need new rubber to pass. where's the cheapest place to get diablos from? and what's the max width i can get them without modifying anything? right now the rear is 140. thanks again.
    92 GSXF600
    91GSX(the 4 wheel version)

If you're still looking for Diablos, I found my Diablo Stradas for $192.- shipped at www.americanmototire.com. Check it out and go for 150/70/17s for the rear, and 120/70/17 front.
    D&K

Comment

www.DennisKirk.com HUGE bike inventory
      www.RonAyers.com HUGE OEM inventory....lil pricey
      My sig is boring.

Comment

I just got a set of Diablo Stradas from Dennis Kirk. They will beat any published tire price by $1. I told them about the deal from American Motorcycle Tire and they beat it by $1 per tire. You will need to give them the web address so they can check.

Comment

Originally posted by tzortn
          I just got a set of Diablo Stradas from Dennis Kirk. They will beat any published tire price by $1. I told them about the deal from American Motorcycle Tire and they beat it by $1 per tire. You will need to give them the web address so they can check.
          Reallllly..... Hmmmmm... I may need to get my Diablos from there then. There shop/warehouse is only 45 minutes away, would save me on shipping!
          Kan-O-Gixxer!
          -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
          -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
          -Ohlins Susupension
          -Various Other Mods

Comment

Because brake pads are heavy and the mark up is fairly low, I recommend getting them (aftermarket) from your dealer -- by the time you pay shipping, you're usually behind. I like EBC's; there are other good brands out there as well.

Cheers
            =-= The CyberPoet
            Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Originally posted by The CyberPoet
              Because brake pads are heavy and the mark up is fairly low, I recommend getting them (aftermarket) from your dealer -- by the time you pay shipping, you're usually behind. I like EBC's; there are other good brands out there as well.

Cheers
              =-= The CyberPoet
              +1 EBC HH here

Comment

Working...
              X