X

Hindle vs. Yoshimura

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hindle vs. Yoshimura

I know, I know, another exhaust question. I am looking for one but can't make up my mind!!

Which is louder? And by how much?

Where is the cheapest place to get it?
    Hindle
    0%
    Yoshimura
    0%
    DON'T HATE THE PLAYA, HATE THE GAME!!

well ive only heard a hindle once and i didnt really like it that much, i had a yoshi on my bike b4 and it sounded great i loved it people always said it sounded good, now i have a d&d on there and people still give me compliments and compalints lol but ebay if you can scoop up a used one is the best bet no need to spend the 500 bux for a full exhaust when you can get a used one...right>?

Comment

You left out Vance and Hines. Not fair.

Comment

Hindle is louder but not obnoxiously so. Yosh looks slightly better but the Hindle sounds more powerful.
        Suzuki Katana: The best underated motersicle in da woild

Comment

Hindle all the way.
          Bike is sold

Comment

Originally posted by Spedee
            Hindle all the way.
            +1

Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

Comment

derf, are you drunk?

Comment

ive heard both as well as the vance and hines but sound is allways a prefrance its wht u like not wht everyone else likes me personally i went with the d&d for sound and price new
                as said the bikeless wonder!

Comment

I switched my dual stock exhaust to a 4:2:1 Vance+Hines SS2R and it sounds awesome.

Comment

I had a V&H SSR2 on my '90 katana 600 and I don't know if it was just loud or the internals needed to be replaced. But it was loud!! I had to ride with ear plugs.

Comment

Hindle

I say Hindle but thats just because thats what i wanna buy.

Comment

What do you guys think about a Yoshimura Stainless for $274.

Or is there anywhere cheaper I should look???

Comment

Hindle is only winning in the pool cause we got so many Kanadians, do this poll in the texas section and D&D will surely win

Comment

no more yosh full exhaust
                            sigpic

Comment

This poll should have included Vance & Hines SS2R, and D & D.

Those four are by far and away the leaders in Kat exhaust systems........all others fall way off the charts!

Given only the two you posted, I voted Hindle, and I'm NOT Canadian! I have Hindle cans on my SV1000s, and they sound awesome! I've heard a few Hindle cans on Kats..........just as good!

I detest the Yosh pipes...........worst of the three IMHO. THe RS3 is actually a pipe in a pipe..........terrible for performance! (Look at the actual diameter of the inner pipe! - its VERY small!)

IMHO:

D&D
                              Loud and proud! Good chrome work, high performance....but you gotta like noise!

HINDLE
                              Reaaly good sound, don't know about performance but others will, pretty good chrome, all around really nice

VANCE & HINES
                              My Favorite, but mainly because its VERY close to the Hindle in looks, sound and I'm guessing performance, but its slightly less money and easy for USA residents to get! (I get V&H systems in about 2-4 days......Hindles take at least twice that).

YOSH
                              Mass produced for the masses. Good chrome, slightly higher pitched (some say whiny sound). Performance depends on type of pipe - some better than others, key is diameter of inner pipe. Plentiful and easy to get, priced pretty good.
                              I've owned over 70 Katanas - you think I know anything about them?
                              Is there such a thing as TOO MANY BIKES?
                              Can you go TOO FAST on a bike?
                              Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

Working...
                              X