X

You're Right, the Neighbors Hate Me

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You're Right, the Neighbors Hate Me

I got home from work today, and waiting for me in the living room was my new D&D Exhaust! And all I can say is, wow...Freakin LOUD! But it sounds amazing. I was kind of pissed off becuase I ordered the Satin black and they sent me the aluminum, but oh well...It sounds like a beast and I can definatly feel the restriction that old exhaust had..So anyways, if you have an 05, then I would recommend this exhaust, (you have to order it for the 98-01).

Warning: This exhaust decreases gas milage due to the fact you'll probably be running at about 8 grand everywhere you go..

Thats awesome, glad you like it, who needs happy neighbors anyway

Comment

or hearing
      Visit www.knee-draggers.com And sign up now!

Comment

Screw the neighbors! Congrats on the D&D.

Comment

whered you find it?

Comment

Is it annoying loud at idle, and can you creep away from the neighbors at say 2500 RPM and not be too noticeable?

Comment

If you wanted to get out of the neighborhood quiet you could easily, I was just excited and didnt care, lol. But its very nice toned at idol and on the highway, but at about 7 grand it screams. The place I ordered it from PipeCity.com and they have awesome prices! Thanks everyone.

Comment

Where is King City Nug????
                Is Effingham a swear word?

Comment

Working...
                X