Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

How much HP does an 88 Kat 600 make- in the real world?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much HP does an 88 Kat 600 make- in the real world?

Want to know about what HP and such a 1988 Katana makes, 600cc? What is the real world wieght of one of these? Any educated responses on this one? Anyone wiegh or Dyno it?

Originally posted by Cruisingram View Post
    Want to know about what HP and such a 1988 Katana makes, 600cc? What is the real world wieght of one of these? Any educated responses on this one? Anyone wiegh or Dyno it?
    Are we talking stock, here, or modified?
    Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

how much do you think rwhp is?

Comment

I am thinking 60-70hp is the real world for 600? Does that make me an idiot, or is it not too far out?

Also- those 89 rims you have on e-bay- they fit my bike?
        Last edited by Cruisingram; 09-02-2008, 01:45 AM.

Comment

they sure will, and yes, that HP is about right. No you are not an idiot my friend.

Comment

Man oh man though, that GSXR1100 oil head motor bolting right up- that is kind of electrifying to think about. I have always wanted a 7/11, and have simply not got the chassis I wanted to do it with- and then BAM this Katana plops into my lap. I am going to get it running good as is, improve all the chassis and appearance first- but I really, really want to find that 1100 motor now!

Comment

we all want an 1100 or bandit 1200 motor, the problem is finding one reasonably priced.

Comment

Working...
              X