X

Rubber stopper above pilot jet

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rubber stopper above pilot jet

reading carbs 101, it says there's rubber plugs inside the tube containing the (tight cranky) pilot jets.

i dont have any in there, am i supposed to and does it make a difference?
    charlie was a chemist, but charlie is no more. what charlie thought was h2o was h2so4

*When asking mechanical questions, you should include Year/Make/Model and engine size..... especially if you haven't filled out your garage.
    Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

touche'

88 1100
      charlie was a chemist, but charlie is no more. what charlie thought was h2o was h2so4

Comment

Dunno about the 1100.......

The 750's, absolutely, and yes, they do make a difference. PM Mojoe, he'd know.
        Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

1100 no, you dont use protection.. err.. rubbers, plugs that is
          If its not broke, Hit it with a bigger hammer and blame it on cheap imports

RIP Dad 3/15/08 Love and miss ya already

Originally posted by Nero
          Even I played for a minute or so, then I recovered what little manhood I had left and stopped.

Comment

98+ don't have them either

Comment

Nevermind...

Cheers,
              =-= The CyberPoet
              Last edited by The CyberPoet; 08-31-2008, 04:30 AM.
              Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

yeah, it wasnt in the fiche or manaual either. just something i read and wanted to make sure wasnt blaring me in the face should i encounter a problem.

Appreciated

Comment

Working...
                X