1989 Katana rear fender eliminator

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lil' D
    replied
    Do anyone have instruction on how to make your own?

Leave a comment:

• SweetLou
    replied
    Originally posted by Zukiman
    Originally posted by SweetLou
    that site didn't have a pic, but I bet you could go to the competition works wb site and find one
    No photo there. At the price they want for them you would think they would have a photo so you could see what you are paying out the a$$ for.
    That would be to easy. Make people wonder what they are buying, thats my moto

Leave a comment:

• Zukiman
    Guest replied
    Originally posted by SweetLou
    that site didn't have a pic, but I bet you could go to the competition works wb site and find one
    No photo there. At the price they want for them you would think they would have a photo so you could see what you are paying out the a$$ for.

Leave a comment:

• Gear Dog
    replied
    I would go to Home Depot and get a sheet of aluminum and make one. there isn't too much to it, but you could also check with special K

Leave a comment:

• SweetLou
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Zukiman
    Guest replied
    check this out. It's for an 89 Kat.

Leave a comment:

• codyo
    started a topic 1989 Katana rear fender eliminator

1989 Katana rear fender eliminator

Hey everybody I have my bike completely dismantled b/c i am repainting the fairing and doing some work to the coils and what not and I was checking out the rear fender and wanted to know how hard it was and there was anybody out there that has done this on a 89. Let me know

Thanks,
    Cody
Working...
X