X

1989 Katana rear fender eliminator

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1989 Katana rear fender eliminator

Hey everybody I have my bike completely dismantled b/c i am repainting the fairing and doing some work to the coils and what not and I was checking out the rear fender and wanted to know how hard it was and there was anybody out there that has done this on a 89. Let me know

Thanks,
    Cody
    Going fast is fun, but going fast on one is better.

that site didn't have a pic, but I bet you could go to the competition works wb site and find one
    Kan-O-Gixxer!
    -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
    -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
    -Ohlins Susupension
    -Various Other Mods

Comment

I would go to Home Depot and get a sheet of aluminum and make one. there isn't too much to it, but you could also check with special K
      92 Katana 600 Project bike
      Some assembly required is my middle name!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SweetLou
        that site didn't have a pic, but I bet you could go to the competition works wb site and find one
        No photo there. At the price they want for them you would think they would have a photo so you could see what you are paying out the a$$ for.

Comment

Originally posted by Zukiman
          Originally posted by SweetLou
          No photo there. At the price they want for them you would think they would have a photo so you could see what you are paying out the a$$ for.
          That would be to easy. Make people wonder what they are buying, thats my moto
          Kan-O-Gixxer!
          -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
          -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
          -Ohlins Susupension
          -Various Other Mods

Comment

Do anyone have instruction on how to make your own?
            Know your means and then ride within them.

Comment

Working...
            X