X

question about my wife ninja

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• question about my wife ninja

ok my bike boogs bad if i try to ride it before the temp guage is in the middle temp between the [c I h] any thing below that the bike will run for about 10 min and boog down and cut off then u have to let it set for about 10-15 min and this time let completely warm up it runs like gold what could be causing this i figured out some of the prob. On the petcock valve when i switch it to res thats when it wants to cut out but if i leave it on On i doesnt do it at all what could be the cause of this???

sorry guys the kawi forum sucks the guy over ther dont really know alot about their bikes like we do :P
    "LOOK EARL ITS KARMA'S ARMY MADE UP OF THE PEOPLE FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD"

Wait, it bogs with the petcock in RES and
    when cold? Or when it is cold it only boggs on RES?

Can you clarify a little?

Comment

it bogs with the petcock in RES and
      when cold OR HOT

Comment

OK,
        So when ever the switch is in RES it bogs..
        I guess this could mean a block in the fuel switch and you end up running lean. Do you notice that the temp rises on RES? (lean engines run hotter)

Also I guess if it were lean it won't run well until it warms up totally.
        So maybe the bike is running lean, and this gets exacerbated when in RES?

Comment

i check in the next cpl of days and get back at u

Comment

Working...
          X