Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

Fork tube sizes?????????????????????????????????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fork tube sizes?????????????????????????????????

I'm looking into getting clip ons for my 2003 750cc Kat. But I don't know the fork tube size. 41, 43, or 46mm? Any help would be great. Thanks

Try mearsuring them
    Ok, no more mister nice guy, i've met the guy in the street, and he's a wanker.

Comment

41MM I'm using woodcraft clip-ons which I like. Try during a search on the forum there are several options.
      '92 Kat restoration/mod project

Comment

Thank you Floxera for the info. As for Ne-oublie, we are all here to help and learn from one another. Your smart ass remarkes are not needed. If you wish to help, great, if not keep your remarks to your self. I'm sure you're the smart guy when it comes to bikes, I'm still learning and don't need your smart as remarks. I'm here to better my self, not to make others feel lesser of them selves.

Comment

lighten up dude, the smilie means he joking with you.

Comment

Originally posted by pendletonkat
            Thank you Floxera for the info. As for Ne-oublie, we are all here to help and learn from one another. Your smart ass remarkes are not needed. If you wish to help, great, if not keep your remarks to your self. I'm sure you're the smart guy when it comes to bikes, I'm still learning and don't need your smart as remarks. I'm here to better my self, not to make others feel lesser of them selves.
            The little laughing thing after his "Smart Ass" remark means he is Joking. Take a pill.

And this is a forum, we are here to say any remarks that we want. Yes, we are all here to learn from each other, but for you to come here, and start bashing because he didn't provide you with a answer first thing, should not set you off into a rampage.
            Kan-O-Gixxer!
            -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
            -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
            -Ohlins Susupension
            -Various Other Mods

Comment

Take a joke pal,if you took offence i apologize. But joking asside,what was wrong in mearsuring the tubes?I am not that knowlageable about katana's at all,thats why i joined this forum,there are some very helpfull people here who are more than happy to give there .02c worth, all you have to do is ask.If you can't take a joke and piss and moan when someone teases you,you won't get any help at all.This is a great site,stick around and you will learn all you need.
              Ok, no more mister nice guy, i've met the guy in the street, and he's a wanker.

Comment

As for Ne-oublie, we are all here to help and learn from one another. Your smart ass remarkes are not needed. If you wish to help, great, if not keep your remarks to your self. I'm sure you're the smart guy when it comes to bikes, I'm still learning and don't need your smart as remarks. I'm here to better my self, not to make others feel lesser of them selves.

Wow! Super sensative aren't we. Is it your time of the month?? **That was a JOKE! ***Please note wink smiley here...

Here's a guide and writeup I did for my Vortex that you might find useful...

Comment

Working...
                X