X

I'm a fighter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm a fighter

So I'm gonna keep chopping away at this bike, but today was a good day ran out of gas cuz I think my floats bad, but all in all good until my clutch cable snapped like a mail man on tax day. I was goin about forty and when do brake and down shift, and lucky was all clear ahead so I could coast into a parking lot, because besides breaking it stuck and my rpm was way up there. So anyway I've looked up clutch cable repair, clutch cable replacement, and all of them show a link that's dead........does anybody have it or is my computer being crappy.
    Let your bloodline fuel my youth!!!

Check TheCyberPoet's store. He usually has them for sale at a good price.

On the search, try searching under "clutch adjustment" and posts started by HS2020.
    -2000 "750"

Comment

hey man

thanks.......hopefully i'll be back on by noon
      Let your bloodline fuel my youth!!!

Comment

When my clutch cable snapped, it just broke the end off at the lever. I crimped an electrical connector on the end, and it got me around for a couple of days until my new cable came in.
        Any and all statements by Loudnlow7484 are merely his own opinions, and not necessarily the opinion of Katriders.com. Anything suggested by him is to be followed at your own risk, and may result in serious injury or death. Responses from this member have previously been attributed to all of the following: depression, insomnia, nausea, suicidal tendencies, and panic. Please consult a mental health professional before reading any post by Loudnlow7484.

Comment

another trick is if it breaks of at the nipple on the lever end , adjust as much free cable as u can and use a small pair of locking pliers (cheap ones are available at wal mart, handy if it breaks and u dont carry a set), clamp the cable to the lever it will get u home ,( i rode round like that for a month on stainless cable from a dc-9 cos we couldnt order in a nipple small enuff)

Comment

Working...
          X