X

Turn signals at night

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turn signals at night

i was just wondering if the 98+ kats turn signals are on at all while riding at night. other than when actually using them? i noticed none of mine were on and my buddies cbr had the front ones on. hopefully someone can let me know since my bike will be at the dealers while i'm looking at a new chain

They are not on by default,

However, I did hear about a little gadget that would in fact turn the blinkers into running lights, surely someone here will know what gizmo i'm talking about...

Aramis

Comment

I have a Kisan signal canceler that also turns my signal markers into running lights.

Comment

thanks for the help

Comment

I too have the Kissan Signal Minder. All lights are now running lights. A great mod well worth the money.
          Bike is sold

Comment

If you want anything from Kissan or Custom Dynamics, send me a PM. I'm now an authorized dealer for both product lines.

Cheers
            =-= The CyberPoet
            Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

maybe in a month or so i'll pm you about that..as for now i think i may squeeze by on the money i have left til the end of june. and thats if i only ride the bike

Comment

Re: Turn signals at night

Originally posted by furitive_revolution
                i was just wondering if the 98+ kats turn signals are on at all while riding at night. other than when actually using them? i noticed none of mine were on and my buddies cbr had the front ones on. hopefully someone can let me know since my bike will be at the dealers while i'm looking at a new chain

JUST TAP THE WIRES INTO YOUR HEADLIGHTS HI BEAMS
                (((((((RIDE HARD OR GO HOME)))))))

Comment

or get dual filament bulbs and wire them to the tail light (not break light)
                  1995 Katana 750 for sale in Bikes for sale section.

Comment

Actually, I was looking at the front blinker casements today while installing the oil temp sender & gauge, and figured you could put a single LED in there via a separate mounting hole without too much issue...

Cheers
                    =-= The CyberPoet
                    Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Working...
                    X