X

Good place to buy a turn signal?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good place to buy a turn signal?

anyone know a good place to buy a turn signal, specificaly the front right for a 97 kat 600? Thanks

are you looking for stock? NOS (new old stock) or after market, i have these and they look good and come in liek 10000 different colors and combinations

on dennis kirk.com for your part numbers they are 21-463, 21-464, 21-867, 21-869, 21-0187, 21-0189, 21-0273, 21-0292, 21-0922, 21-0925

Comment

That's on eBayyyyy...
      '97 YZF1000R, '98 & '02 Bandit 1200's, '72 XS-2, '97 CBR900RR Project, '85 700 Interceptor, '75 RD350

Comment

I have the stock ones. You can have them cheap if you want them. They have the harness and everything intack. Just PM me with an offer.

Comment

I kind of like the cat eye looking ones...like HS2020 has on his blue bike. I just can't really decide what size to get? Small, Medium, or Large? Anyone on here have ones like that, and actually know the size I should buy? Thanks!
          2002 R1
          Yoshi TRS exhaust, Undertail, Ohlins Steering Stabilizer, Dark Windshield, Frame Sliders.

Comment

Originally posted by wilson1
            I kind of like the cat eye looking ones...like HS2020 has on his blue bike. I just can't really decide what size to get? Small, Medium, or Large? Anyone on here have ones like that, and actually know the size I should buy? Thanks!
            I'm a firm believer in buying the biggest, brightest blinker assemblies available -- anything that increases your visibility to cars, esp in the dark, could some day make the difference between life & death. If you go with flush-mounts, please seriously consider the raised-flushmount types show in the post above by duff daddy; they at least are visible from more than just the side.

KNOW THIS:
            you can find the OEM-style aftermarket blinkers cheaply in variety of places, including most mail-order vendors, eBay and I think also JCWhitney.

Good Luck!
            =-= The CyberPoet
            Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Good point Cyber. I kind of have the mentality that they don't see me to begin with, so I would NEVER assume that they see my blinkers. I may end up going with the raised though, that way I can at least increase the chances of someone seeing them. Thanks!
              2002 R1
              Yoshi TRS exhaust, Undertail, Ohlins Steering Stabilizer, Dark Windshield, Frame Sliders.

Comment

You can also find that type of light at your local truckstop for the topp of truck cabs...
                '97 YZF1000R, '98 & '02 Bandit 1200's, '72 XS-2, '97 CBR900RR Project, '85 700 Interceptor, '75 RD350

Comment

Any motorcycle shop should carry a wide assortment of blinkers. Most Philips Lockhart brand I do beleive. I know Dennis Kirk also has a wide assortment.
                  Kan-O-Gixxer!
                  -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
                  -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
                  -Ohlins Susupension
                  -Various Other Mods

Comment

Working...
                  X