X

petcock???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• petcock???

yesterday i had totake my tank off and when i pulled my fuell lines off the petcock instead of the hose coming off the hose and the metal tabs came out off the petcock after i was done i pushed them back in and the seemed to work fine should i worry about or just get a new on
    "LOOK EARL ITS KARMA'S ARMY MADE UP OF THE PEOPLE FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD"

I've seen that a few timnes on the early Kats............they are pressed in with no "squeeze", so pressing them back in usually works.

Just keep any eye of them for the first 24 hours, or at least AFTER the first 24 hours..............if they don't leak you'll probably be OK.
    I've owned over 70 Katanas - you think I know anything about them?
    Is there such a thing as TOO MANY BIKES?
    Can you go TOO FAST on a bike?
    Welcome to KatRiders.com! Click here to register

Comment

Re: petcock???

Originally posted by bigtwan251975
      yesterday i had totake my tank off and when i pulled my fuell lines off the petcock instead of the hose coming off the hose and the metal tabs came out off the petcock after i was done i pushed them back in and the seemed to work fine should i worry about or just get a new on
      I would suggest PUNCTUATION!!
      Ride like your life depends on it.

Comment

I had a pet rock once.. i guess that's not quite the same thing though is it?

that one is for lou and corey!
        Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

"That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness." - Declaration of Independance

Comment

Oh yeah , I've pulled those little metal tube deals out quite a few times , and I always have just shoved them back in with no problems . New fuel lines are REAL tight on those things , so THEY seem to pull out before the hose pops off .
          I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Working...
          X