Stock exhaust with Stage1???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stock exhaust with Stage1???

Just curious....

If I take off my Hindle and put my stock can back on is the bike gonna run like crap (too rich or lean) since I have a Stage1 kit installed?

Probably on the rich side.
    Bike is sold

Comment

Re: Stock exhaust with Stage1???

Originally posted by Junior
      Just curious....

If I take off my Hindle and put my stock can back on is the bike gonna run like crap (too rich or lean) since I have a Stage1 kit installed?
      Selling the Hindle are you?
      Bike is sold

Comment

Originally posted by Spedee
        Just curious....

Perhaps....

Comment

what size jet in the kit i am running 120 117.5 117.5 120 went up two size all stock exhaust works alot better then stock no problems or hesitations
          it would not be any fun if it was easy! but does it have to be this much fun!!
          Give A Person Expetations To Live Up To Not to A Reputition To Live Down !!

Comment

Originally posted by ghelper
            what size jet in the kit i am running 120 117.5 117.5 120 went up two size all stock exhaust works alot better then stock no problems or hesitations
            No idea on the sizes... the tech installed it for me as I am definately not a mechanic.

Comment

Just curious....

Mind your damn business! Its NOT for sale...REPEAT...JUNIORS HINDLE IS NOT FOR SALE

Comment

Originally posted by Range
                Just curious....

Mind your damn business! Its NOT for sale...REPEAT...JUNIORS HINDLE IS NOT FOR SALE
                Bike is sold

Comment

You won't need to take out the kit, but you will probably need to tweak it down a bit to reduce how rich it's running.

Cheers
                  =-= The CyberPoet
                  Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

spent 20 bucks for the 4 main jets
                    it would not be any fun if it was easy! but does it have to be this much fun!!
                    Give A Person Expetations To Live Up To Not to A Reputition To Live Down !!

Comment

It should run fine. I had my stage 1 installed with a stock exhaust and no change is/was necessary for the stage 1.
                      Matt

If you think you don't need a helmet, you probably don't.

Comment

Originally posted by Range
                        Just curious....

Range, are you on Meds from the fall that are causing Mood Swings? And if so, can I have some?
                        Kan-O-Gixxer!
                        -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
                        -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
                        -Ohlins Susupension
                        -Various Other Mods

Comment

FYI...

Took the pipe off last night and put the stock can back on. Bike ran perfectly... didn't noticed it running on the rich or lean side whatsoever.

What I did notice was the performance DECREASE! A simple slip-on pipe does add a degree of extra power , I don't care what people say!

Comment

FYI...

Took the pipe off last night and put the stock can back on. Bike ran perfectly... didn't noticed it running on the rich or lean side whatsoever.

What I did notice was the performance DECREASE! A simple slip-on pipe does add a degree of extra power , I don't care what people say!
                            That's good to hear.
                            Bike is sold

Comment

Working...
                            X