No announcement yet.
X

Strange idle problem

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

:::::::Looks at calender::::::::::looks at post date:::::::::::::: looks agian at calander:::::::::

Wife giving birth? Labor days in September.

Unless you ment the "Honey Do" list, then that shiot falls on whatever day she wants. LOL
    If its not broke, Hit it with a bigger hammer and blame it on cheap imports

RIP Dad 3/15/08 Love and miss ya already

Originally posted by Nero
    Even I played for a minute or so, then I recovered what little manhood I had left and stopped.

Comment

Labor=Give Birth, Got It!!
      I don't know if it's the same in the States but here in Argentina May 1st is "Labor day" so... NOBODY WORKS (at least on the office...). So they do in France, Brazil and couple other countries to my knowledge.
      Any way I took the airbox out and plugged the puke tube. Runs like charm! Also found out some previous owner replaced the clutch springs with stiffer ones so had to instal a Wirtz Easy-Clutch to make her enjoyable to drive. Tomorrow I'll be taking her for one the last rides before winter hits.

Saludos!

Comment

Ok, Thats just about the saddest post I've read. Thank god its spring here and not winter, I cant take any more riding like the Michillen man on the bike LOL

Glad it was just the puke tube. As for Labor day here in the US, unless your lucky LOL most of us still work on it. Nothing wrong with time and a half.
        If its not broke, Hit it with a bigger hammer and blame it on cheap imports

RIP Dad 3/15/08 Love and miss ya already

Originally posted by Nero
        Even I played for a minute or so, then I recovered what little manhood I had left and stopped.

Comment

Working...
        X