X

whats the easyest ways to clean carbs

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whats the easyest ways to clean carbs

i have not clean my carb sinces i had my bike i want to clean my carbs and tune up my bike
    "LOOK EARL ITS KARMA'S ARMY MADE UP OF THE PEOPLE FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD"

if it's running fine use a quality gas - the tank before you change the oil put some (1/3 bottle) carb cleaner in the tank & run that through. if your having problems with the carbs - pull them out & used some compressed air and a can of carb spray. then re-sync.

tim

Comment

techron fuel system cleaner or sea foam are two quality products you can run through your system.

Comment

yeah the problem is that my bike even after riding for about 20+ miles still wants to cut out when i stop and is some time very hard to start it will not warm up with out the the choke being set on at least 400rpms for about 10 min

Comment

Easiest way to clean your carbs ? Have somebody ELSE do it ! Sounds like you need to change your plugs though , too . I'd do that , and the Techron thing , then soo where you're at .
          I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

yeah i did techron in one tanks so far and still have some left going to chang e plug this weekend

Comment

For some reason I think that the plugs should make a big difference . Just a feeling , as I HAVE had some of that kind of experience before ...
              I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

what are the best plug to run in a kat ngk reg or platnum

Comment

The regular plugs work well if you're not having problems. The Irridiums have a wider operating temperature range (range in which they burn off fouling), so in theory they are the better plug if you are having minor issues -- but both plugs will foul if you are outside a reasonable scope of fuel-air mixes.

Cheers
                  =-= The CyberPoet
                  Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Working...
                  X