X

Flo Commander 4-8 HP Gain Mod ?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flo Commander 4-8 HP Gain Mod ?

Has anyone ever seen this before? Any comments? I have my doubts.

Ebay Flo Commander
    Suzuki Katana: The best underated motersicle in da woild

4~8HP.....?

that 6~12% gain for kat600s.....

i wonder a flo commander can do that much.....

Comment

I'm skeptical at best. I can't say I've seen it, but I do know the airbox design for the late model Kats is pretty good in terms of even flow... I'd also be concerned about filtering the inbound air...

Try it and let us know

Cheers
      =-= The CyberPoet
      Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

I don't see how that can even work, the fuel air screws have a needle point, that is what regulates the a/f mixture that he is speaking of. Not some piece of tubing.
        -- SIG WANTED - APPLY WITHIN --

Comment

Here's a link to their website...sounds legit, especially with all the testimonials...

Comment

Ok, so it doesn't have anything to do with A/F mix screws, now it makes a bit more sense. It should work, I can't see why it wouldn't, though I don't think it's worth $136.

Comment

I dont really understand what it does?
              sigpic

Comment

That's something to look at.
                Bike is sold

Comment

I researched the things when I had my Kat. I found a bunch of reviews stating that thing thing's total junk...
                  -Steve

Comment

Originally posted by stevnmd
                    I researched the things when I had my Kat. I found a bunch of reviews stating that thing thing's total junk...
                    Thanks for saving me money! Makes you wonder how slanted those testimonials are.

Comment

sounds like one of those "Tornado intakes" thingys, that claim such a huge increase, becaue it "Creats a vortex in your intake.

BS

Give it a try and see though, I meen, Helen G. of Springfield USA can't be wrong!!!
                      Kan-O-Gixxer!
                      -89 Gixxer 1100 Engine
                      -Stage 3 Jet Kit / KNN Pod Filters
                      -Ohlins Susupension
                      -Various Other Mods

Comment

Now, I haven't researched the thing in forever and I don't have specifics in front of me... However, what I seem to recall was that most of the reviews were VERY similarly worded. As a matter of fact, I seem to recall finding two reviews by two different people in two different locations on two different boards that were IDENTICAL. Both were from moderators of the forums, and both forums had a banner ad running for the things. That made me believe that they had a good commission program running at the time...
                        -Steve

Comment

Steve, that being the case I'd be a bit worried too. A block of machined aluminum does not cost that much, even with the research and extra parts. If they were charging $50 I would almost believe the claims. I think it may smooth things out, but not by that much.

Comment

On an only vaguely-related note, the Morgan CarbTuneII (carb balancer) I bought has an optional permanently-installable set of hoses & adaptors (& obviously hose plugs) for the carbs, in case you want to be able to leave them in place even when you're not balancing...

Man, I'm sleepy

Cheers
                            =-= The CyberPoet
                            Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Originally posted by The CyberPoet
                              On an only vaguely-related note, the Morgan CarbTuneII (carb balancer) I bought has an optional permanently-installable set of hoses & adaptors (& obviously hose plugs) for the carbs, in case you want to be able to leave them in place even when you're not balancing...

Man, I'm sleepy

Cheers
                              =-= The CyberPoet
                              the vacuum nipples for balancing are one great big P.I.T.A.
                              i have to rock the carbs out of their boots to get the caps & clips on.
                              i'm planning on building a bracket next go round.

tim

Comment

Working...
                              X