X

for all you exhaust hoes out there

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• for all you exhaust hoes out there

i was gonna put this in parts but i figured it should go here, if you guys want a good exhaust that sounds great and looks awesome BID ON THIS, http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...spagename=WDVW thats a great exhaust if i had the money id buy it buti dont so i cant, oh well good luck to whoever bids on it

Very nice 8) , and cheap so far.
    Kyle

Comment

too bad it wont fit your bike woobs

Comment

The wife is already bitter because of all Jackals goodies I bought so luckily it's not 98+ or I'd be . Besides both my bike and house insurance are due next month .
        Kyle

Comment

damn, what did you get from jackel?? im trying to get that ignition advancer

Comment

it should shoot up later on tomorrow as the auction ends.

Comment

i thought it would fit a +98. talked to Thaz and that's what he told me...unless i misunderstood him. i've been watching it for awhile now and thinking of getting it....not sure

www.vwvortex.com
              I have nothing to say, I have no opinion. That's what I learned from 9 1/2 years of marriage.
              Thanks to all who are serving in our GREAT ARMED FORCES from an old Navy Squid

Comment

sh!t, darin you buy that, and if it fits keep it, if not ill buy it from you this summer!

Comment

Originally posted by duff daddy
                  damn, what did you get from jackel?? im trying to get that ignition advancer
                  Clear rear signals, CA Clear tail light with LED Bulbs and his Braada Cowl . Sometime next week or so his K&N filter.

It helps he's only a few hours away so it's no biggie going for a ride to get everything, and cash is always good. The Border can be a PITA when trying to buy parts.
                  Kyle

Comment

Note of caution:

The headers do not appear to be Yoshi headers, but rather OEM headers that have either been jetcoated or plated (or possibly just polished exceedingly well, although I can't imagine why anyone would).
                    The reason I say I think it's the OEM Suzuki header is because of the shape of the collector and the welds on it, plus the pipe bends and clearances -- the design appears identical to the OEM header.

Still, unless it shoots up too drastically, it would be worth it just for the end-can.

Cheers
                    =-= The CyberPoet
                    Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

I might just keep an eye on that one ... Hey , those header look ALOT like mine , except prettier , and mine supposedly are NOT stock . Rusty as hell , but not stock ! I'd rather get some of those than keep trying to knock the rust off of mine .
                      I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Originally posted by The CyberPoet
                        Note of caution:

The headers do not appear to be Yoshi headers, but rather OEM headers that have either been jetcoated or plated (or possibly just polished exceedingly well, although I can't imagine why anyone would).
                        The reason I say I think it's the OEM Suzuki header is because of the shape of the collector and the welds on it, plus the pipe bends and clearances -- the design appears identical to the OEM header.

Still, unless it shoots up too drastically, it would be worth it just for the end-can.
                        It's not 88-97 OEM, Cyber - the OEM is a 4-2 system... and it does look like my Yoshi header, with the same rust exception as MD86 (soon to be remedied, though!)
                        - Samuel

My 1988 Katana 600

Comment

It is definitely not made anymore. I wanted a full system Yosh for mine but no luck. To bad I didn't see this earlier.

Comment

Originally posted by Yellow
                            It's not 88-97 OEM, Cyber - the OEM is a 4-2 system... and it does look like my Yoshi header, with the same rust exception as MD86 (soon to be remedied, though!)
                            Actually, it looks just like the 98 - 05 OEM header from that angle.

Cheers
                            =-= The CyberPoet
                            Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

wow, 511$

Comment

Working...
                              X