X

Can anybody identify this exhaust?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can anybody identify this exhaust?

I've only had my '02 750 Kat for a few weeks now..... and bear in mind, I'm NO mechanic !
    So I've got to wondering what the story is with the exhaust that was on my bike when I got it..... can anyone identify from the pic if this is a slip-on or an aftermarket exhaust?
    All I know is it's not factory, and the stealer referred to it as a carbon fibre pipe.
    Attached Files
    Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
    -Albert Einstein

Im not sure but I do know that you need to cut that shovel.
    PM me for Ultrasonic Carb Cleaning, pilot screw o-rings and washers and mercury refills

Harley Davidson
    The most efficient way to turn gasoline into noise without the biproduct of horsepower

Comment

Oh yeah! You better believe that's on the cards..... Baby needs a bit of surgery! :
      I'll have to do a little reading up on it first I think, see what my options are & what others have done - all in good time.
      Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
      -Albert Einstein

Comment

Looks like a Jardine carbon fiber exhaust with the logo taken off. As far as being a slip-on, I don't know.
        And get rid of that shovel NOW!

Comment

i am tore between shovel or no shovel.. mine is still on.. I think i will get rid of mine AFTER i get a rear hugger.
          Help Support Katriders.com via Motorcyclegear.com

"That whenever any form of government becomes destructive to these ends, it is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new government, laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its powers in such form, as to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and happiness." - Declaration of Independance

Comment

there is no way to tell if it is a slip on from that pic... you need to determine if the headers are factory or aftermarket....

It is made of carbon fibre, it is hard to tell what brand it is without hearing it... jardine seems like a good guess though.

I would guess it is just the slip on though... a full exhaust usually requires a jet kit and is more expensive.

Take a pic of the headers and mid pipe and post that....
            I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity. -- Edgar Allan Poe

Comment

Have you checked all the metal parts for a possible imprint? Most exhaust firms put their name somewhere on the metal as well. It might be hiding facing the rear wheel on the metal overlap to the carbon.

Cheers
              =-= The CyberPoet
              Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

i think it looks like a micron exhaust

Comment

I have no clue what that pipe is but that shovel definatly has to go. My 2 cents for that is get the integrated taillight from clear alternatives and ditch the signals.
                  Satisfaction is the death of desire.

Comment

It sure looks cool!!

Comment

Working...
                    X