No announcement yet.
X

troulbe with the bike

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey Cyber, have any idea of similar products that are available in the European market? Never seen techron nor sea foam here...
    - Samuel

My 1988 Katana 600

Comment

Originally posted by Yellow
      Hey Cyber, have any idea of similar products that are available in the European market? Never seen techron nor sea foam here...
      Not off the top of my head, but there has to be something that is a good fuel-system cleaner (think: injector cleaner - Kraftstoffeinspritzdüsereinigungsmittel, aka le fioul injector plus propre). If not, I can ship you Techron cheaply enough -- the small bottle doesn't weigh that much (it's like .35 liters) -- if they'll let me send fuel-products through the mail (might have to lie on the statement).

Cheers
      =-= The CyberPoet
      Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Gotta love the germanic languages with joined nouns and adjectives, Kraftstoffeinspritzdüsereinigungsmittel We do the same in swedish; bränsleinsprutningsrengöringsmedel

Yeah I've used some (~Wynn brand?) fuel injector cleaner, just didn't notice any difference after... I'm going to ask around on the local forums to see what people use around here.
        - Samuel

My 1988 Katana 600

Comment

Originally posted by Yellow
          Gotta love the germanic languages with joined nouns and adjectives, Kraftstoffeinspritzdüsereinigungsmittel We do the same in swedish; bränsleinsprutningsrengöringsmedel

Yeah I've used some (~Wynn brand?) fuel injector cleaner, just didn't notice any difference after... I'm going to ask around on the local forums to see what people use around here.
          You may find that it's not as needed there mearly as much as it is here -- mostly because most of Europe uses North Sea, Ural, Romanian and middle eastern oil, all of which are "light, clean oils". The US uses a lot of oil from the Americas (Canada, US, Venezula, etc), which is very high in sulfer and quite "dirty" by comparison.

Cheers
          =-= The CyberPoet
          Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Working...
          X