X

need some quick help.... Vacuum

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need some quick help.... Vacuum

Hey guys I was just rebuilding my carbs and I noticed the 3 vacuum ports on the first 3 carbs are uncapped. Number 4 is connected to the petcock like it should be. My question is, do the other three need to capped off?

Some people carry on
    Some just stay right where they are
    Our worlds divide

nope there casted solid there no hole drilled into the intake passage its cheaper to make all 4 carb the same and drill one then to make 2 separate castings and have someone put them together wrong at the factory
    I have two gears to beat you with and four you will never see!"

don't knock masturbation its sex with someone i love

With or without religion, you would have good people doing good things and evil people doing evil things. But for good people to do evil things, that takes religion.

Comment

sweet, thanks!
      Some people carry on
      Some just stay right where they are
      Our worlds divide

Comment

Now go to Home Depot and get stainless Allen screws to replace those rusted and stripped Phillips heads!!

Comment

Originally posted by Black_peter View Post
          Now go to Home Depot and get stainless Allen screws to replace those rusted and stripped Phillips heads!!
          My HD didnt carry the correct stainless metric sizes. I bought mine from www.fastenal.com I can officially say my carbs are blinged out now!

Comment

these are the ones I got M5x.80-16mm, but they aren't here yet so I don't know. It says shipping is gonna be like $10, but it never is. They ship First Class Mail. This thread actually reminded me I need allen head diaphragm cap bolts. I just ordered them today, so I'll let you know when they get here. I already have float bolt screws.
            Last edited by arsenic; 01-18-2008, 04:30 PM.

Comment

Screws

**** the bed! I was first struck by how clean the ensemble was, and you are asking for new metal... Should see mine!
              \

Comment

Working...
              X