X

Good Service Manual?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good Service Manual?

I'm looking for the best service manual around for my 2000 Kat 600. Going to be pulling all the plastics/tank/etc. off to have it painted this weekend. Any tips/tricks you guys could throw at me would be appreciated!
    You ever take that off any sweet jumps?

the factory manual. i bought mine on e-bay on CD rom ( pdf format ) for about $20-$25 bucks.

tim

Comment

I second that recommendation. It's the bible for your bike and far, far more detailed than the other two options out there.

Cheers
      =-= The CyberPoet
      Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

Looking for a pre98 Factory Service Manual, best place to find one. Did not see much on Ebay. Anyone have a lead?

8)
        Paladin

1996 GSX 600 F
        Katana

Comment

i asked the same question like a month ago. someone posted a link to a page where it could be had for $60. maybe do a search or someone else will post it again.

Comment

I got my pre98 manual on ebay.

DO NOT purchase anything from Wyomingben.

That's who I got mine from, took him over 2 months to ship and after I left negative feedback he left negative feedback for me saying I was a "Deadbeat Bidder..." AAAARRRRGGGHHHH!!!!!

Anyhoo, just keep your eye's peeled. (And I'm referring to a clymer manual, the factory manual is a much better one, if you have the green)

Comment

thx for all the advice!
              You ever take that off any sweet jumps?

Comment

www.repairmanuals.com or www.motorbookstore.com I got mine from repairmanuals.com and eveything went fine, not cheap though.

Comment

Repairmanuals.com is about the only place I've seen it. $60.00 is up there for sure, I've seen them on ebay, but most of the stuff for the pre98 Kat is hard to find now. Was easy when I first started and was fixing things up. Now its hard to find stuff.
                  Paladin

1996 GSX 600 F
                  Katana

Comment

i have one from my kat that i sold. i dont need it and the buyer doesnt care for it. shoot me an offer
                    Hello World.

Comment

You can also get them from:
                      RonAyers.com
                      your local Suzuki Dealer
                      Any other Suzuki dealer on the web (Oneida Suzuki comes to mind for some reason)
                      Amazon may carry it as well.

But if Irene has one, buy hers!

Cheers
                      =-= The CyberPoet
                      Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

I also have a Suzuki factory manual for a +98 Kat 600 if anyone is interested.
                        Biker chicks know how to ride.....

Comment

Ok, just checking back and updating... I'm looking for the 1996 Factory Service Manual, so this would be a pre 98 or a specific year, if they made one for each year. Just to update everyone.

Thanks,
                          Paladin

1996 GSX 600 F
                          Katana

Comment

Originally posted by Paladin
                            Ok, just checking back and updating... I'm looking for the 1996 Factory Service Manual, so this would be a pre 98 or a specific year, if they made one for each year. Just to update everyone.

Thanks,
                            The factory manual for that year would probably be a '90 with an addendum for the '96 model year. It might be an '88 manual with an addendum for the '96 model year -- but I think there were enough changes that the manual would start at 1990.

Cheers
                            =-= The CyberPoet
                            Remember The CyberPoet

Comment

89-96

Comment

Working...
                              X