X

Fuel lines for 94 Kat 600

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuel lines for 94 Kat 600

can anyone tell me where i can get some fule lines for a 94 katana 600? the ones that are currently on have apparently been replaced by a previous owner and are not quite up to specs (too flexible and thin). also, if i could get the correct fuel line sizes that would be great.

any automotive parts store. just bring in a piece of the old ones and they will set you up.
    PM me for Ultrasonic Carb Cleaning, pilot screw o-rings and washers and mercury refills

Harley Davidson
    The most efficient way to turn gasoline into noise without the biproduct of horsepower

Comment

it is a good practice to replace fuel lines every few years... they break down over time (just like rubber brake lines, which should be replaced with stainless steel lines at your earliest convenience )... advance auto sells 3/8" fuel line for something like $1.18/foot... cheap assurance..
      a

gather 'round, children

Comment

you also might want to concider changeing all of your vacume lines as well since you have the tank off and are in there anyway.
        PM me for Ultrasonic Carb Cleaning, pilot screw o-rings and washers and mercury refills

Harley Davidson
        The most efficient way to turn gasoline into noise without the biproduct of horsepower

Comment

I just cut mine a bit long and carry some of those little clamps with me . That way when they eventually DO start to spring a leak or something , I got enough to work with to get me to at least the next town . Gotta think ahead !
          I am a fluffy lil cuddly lovable bunny , dammit !

Katrider's rally 2011 - md86

Comment

Working...
          X