No announcement yet.
X

1994 Katana 600 - Help getting her to run

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks everyone, got the rest of the parts in today. i.e. air filter, battery, choke cable and such, tires are on the way, special thanks to Special K for the rear rotor. Will have everything on this weekend and she should be purring like a kitten and itching to scratch. Then she heads to paint next week. Still want the "rain drop scallop" scheme, just gonna use 2 base coats (different colors for front and rear) and cover them with a candy blue. Pics will be posted of the whole project as soon as it is completed. again many thanks to all of you for the help.

Comment

UPDATE!!! Well, a few more bumps in the road on this project. After all of the above mentioned actions, she still isn't running right. Sounds like the bike wants to run, just not getting the fuel it needs to run right. So we are rebuilding the carbs this weekend and after that we will see what lies around the next corner. Hopefully nothing, we have had some beautiful days for riding here and I hate missing them. So with the carb rebuild and still waiting to paint the bike, I am shooting for a finished date of June 1st. So until then keep ya fingers crossed and we will see what happens. Thanks again for everyone's help.

Comment

Working...
      X